2 Ways to View IP Addresses on Android Phones Without Applications, Really Easy!
Internet Protocol Address or more commonly referred to as an IP Address is an internet network address or identification number for each device that is connected to the internet to connect with each other.
Also read: What is an Internet Service Provider
2 Ways to View IP Addresses on Android Phones Without Applications
In general, IP Address has 4 octets or 4 blocks. And each block consists of numbers, ranging from 0 to 255. Can we see the IP Address of our smartphone? Of course, I can!
Then how do we find out the IP Address on the Android smartphone that we use? Just relax this article will discuss how to see the IP Address on your Smartphone.
How to see the IP address on an Android phone
Seeing the IP Address on one’s own cellphone or on someone else’s cellphone is not a difficult case to find out.
If your Android device is connected to an internet network either through a cellular or wifi network it certainly has an IP address or what we often call an IP Address, because IP Address is also very important in a network.
Also, read: 6 Strengths and Weaknesses of HP Fingerprint
if you often use a cellphone as a media hotspot for a computer and a yellow exclamation point occurs, then it really needs your HP IP Address to maximize the internet network again.
1. How to see the IP address of an Android phone through Android settings
How to see the Android Smartphone IP Address can be done without using special software.
This method can be said as the easiest and simplest because it only checks through Settings on Android. To do this first way, please follow the steps below.
view IP addresses on android
I practiced this method on the Samsung J5 2016 smartphone. Please adjust it to your respective Android device, because basically it’s the same way.
Before we go into ways to see the IP Address, first make sure your Android phone is connected Wi-fi.
1. Open the Setting menu on your Smartphone.
See the example in the picture.
2. Then select Wi-fi. See the example in the picture.
3. Then you will see Wi-fi networks that are available and identified by your smartphone. See the example in the picture.
4. Then long press on the Wi-fi network that is connected to your Smartphone.
5. Then you will see your IP Address. See the example in the picture.
2. How to see the Android HP IP Address Through the Application What is my IP address
The second way you can do to see the IP Address on Android is to use special software or applications. One Android application that you can use is What is my IP address.
Also, read: 5 Best Website Addresses to Check Website Speed
1. First, if you don’t have the What Is My IP Address app, install the application through the Google Play Store. See the example in the picture.
2. After the application has been installed, open the application on your smartphone. See the example in the picture.
3. Then you will see your IP Address. See the example in the picture.
That’s the 2 ways to see the IP Address on an Android phone. I think the two ways above are enough for you to try how to find out or see the IP Address on your smartphone.
You can use these 2 methods if you have certain needs that require the IP address of the Android you are using.
I think that’s enough discussion about how to look at the IP Address on Android, hopefully, the two ways above you can use to find out the IP Address on Android.
Also read: The Best and Latest Lightweight PC Game for Kids Today