How to Flash Lenovo A6000 Your Lenovo A6000 handphone is having a boot loop problem?
Want to fix it yourself?
Easy, friend! if you follow the way to flash the Lenovo A6000 until it’s finished, you will be guaranteed to be normal again.
How to Flash Lenovo A6000
Although the Lenovo A6000 mobile phone entered Canada is fairly old, which was around January 2016 ago.
But still, the cellphone made by Lenovo Group Ltd. is still widely held by users in Canada.
Now, before we go further on how to re-flash Lenovo, let’s peel a little problem that causes this Lenovo A6000 Smartphone to be flashed.
Cause Lenovo A6000 Must be Flashed
If your Lenovo Mobile experiences one or more of the following problems, it means you have to flash or reinstall the HP firmware. Among the problems the causes are as follows:
- Lenovo Bootloop or can not do a hard reset
- Lenovo A6000 Hangs
- The smartphone is slowing down (lags)
- Smartphones often restart themselves
- Lenovo applications often stop suddenly
- Forgot your Lenovo cellphone pattern and password
- Lenovo smartphone totally dead (soft brick)
- And many others …
To be able to overcome your Lenovo cellphone damaged by the causes above, here the admin will share 2 ways you can try it.
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 with QFIL
Actually how to flash using QFIL is quite easy to do, for those of you who want to deepen the flashing using QFIL, you can reopen Arahtekno’s post before.
Also, read: How to Increase Internet Connection Speed
Now, before you flash, first you have to download the materials for flashing first. As for some flashing software, you can directly download it below.
If all three software has been downloaded, then follow the method below.
- Extract the Rar/zip file of the three software above, then place it in a location that is easy to remember.
- Install Lenovo USB Driver software on PC.
- Next, deactivate Lenovo A6000 Friend. Make sure it is really dead /off.
- Then connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the PC using a USB cable while pressing the Volume UP button.
- Then look for the QPST folder that you extracted. Double click on QFil.exe to open it.
- When the QFIL software is open, it displays the connected port status later . Here make sure the status reads ” Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoadr 9008 “.
- Please, buddy, click Browse and navigate to the prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn file in the firmware folder and click open.
- Then click the Load XML menu and navigate to the file patch0.xml followed by choosing Open.
- If so, then just Buddy click Download to start flashing.
- Please wait for the process, Lenovo will automatically restart automatically and will return to factory default again.
Also Read: 5 Best Launcher Applications for Android
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 Without a PC
If the first way, you can do flashing using a PC. Like your next choice, you can use the SD Card directly to flash, so you can say flashing without a PC.
Also read: How to speed up battery charging
But as usual, first, you download the ingredients first on the link below. Choose according to the type of Lenovo Mobile Buddy.
Flash Lenovo a6000
If the material has been downloaded, please know how to flash Lenovo A6000 without the following PC.
- Move the firmware that you have downloaded Buddy to the SD card. A friend can move via a card reader or another person’s cellphone.
- If it has been moved and the SD Card has been installed on the Lenovo Phone. You can flash without a PC using the recovery feature, this feature is indeed used to repair damaged HP.
- To be able to enter the recovery feature, you just press the Power + Volume UP + Volume Down button simultaneously when the Lenovo cellphone is turned off.
- Now to control navigation, you can use the volume buttons UP + Down to navigate up + down, and the power button to confirm or OK.
- If Lenovo’s recovery menu has opened, please choose Wipe Data/factory reset. You need to know, this method can eliminate data on your Lenovo.
- Then select the Apply Update menu from sdCard.
- Then find the firmware that you have downloaded and place it on the SD Card.
- Then swipe or swipe to the right to confirm flashing.
- Just waiting until the process is complete, and flashing Lenovo A6000 without a PC has been successful.
Also Read: How to speed up battery charging
The final word
Thus this article Currently News about how to flash Lenovo a6000 easily.
If you experience problems or obstacles during the flashing process, please just ask in the comments column.
Hope it is useful